Principal Children & Families Social Worker (PCFSW) Blog
go here Welcome to the PCFSW Network blog pages, here you will find a range of blogs and network statements, contributed by our members around key issues impacting social work with children and families across the country.
- The impact of austerity as seen by principal child and family social worker – Shelley Caldwell, North Somerset Council
- PCFSW Network response to ‘Kiri’, January 2018.
- Strengthening social work through evidence-informed practice – Shelley Caldwell, North Somerset Council
- Strengthening Practice through focus on Recruitment and Retention – Rashida Baig, West Berkshire Council
- Shaping the PSW role in Southampton – Jacqui Westbury, Southampton CC
- My first six months as a PSW – Darren Shaw, Dudley MBC
- Digital Practice is gaining momentum – Nicola McGeown, E. Sussex CC
The impact of austerity as seen by principal child and family social worker.
http://kahraezink.com/?esminwe=mujeres-solteras-asturias&282=b4 Shelley Caldwell, PSW from North Somerset Council does a blog on austerity and social work. Well worth a read!