Frequently Asked Questions ASYE
Since DBC took over the ASYE certification process in November 2015 we have had a number of questions and queries. The information on this page provides a set of FAQ’s that you may find helpful. If your query is not included on this page please email us at email@example.com and we will try and resolve your issue.
- Who are the certificates issued on behalf of?
- Is there a charge for the certificate?
- How is the issue of security managed?
- What does the certificate say?
- Can employers access a list of who has been awarded a certificate?
- Is it possible to have a replacement certificate?
- Why is the candidates name different to how it was applied for?
- Where or who will the certificate be sent to?
- Can I apply by sending in a spreadsheet instead of applying for each individual NQSW?
- Do you know automatically whether an NQSW has completed their ASYE?
- How long will my certificate take to come once it has been requested?
- What do you class as sufficient evidence?
Certificates are issued by Daisy Bogg Consultancy (DBC) on behalf of the Department of Health (for adult social workers). This is clearly stated on the certificate. DBC carries out all security checks on behalf of DH to ensure the validity and authenticity of the request for certification.
- http://locus-studio.com/?privet=conocer-gente-rapido&638=4d Is there a charge for the certificate?
The certificate is issued free of charge unless the request is for replacement of a lost or damaged certificate, please contact us for more information if this applies to you.
- http://josiart.at/rete/2595 How is the issue of security managed?
Each certificate carries a unique seal, which is matched to the applicant’s number on DBC’s records. Prior to certificates being issued, DBC checks the authenticity of the request and the registration details of the ASYE candidate with HCPC.
- see What does the certificate say?
The certificate gives the name of the candidate and the employing organisation where the ASYE assessment was carried out, and the date of issue. It also says this is in respect of adults’ services, and therefore carries the endorsement of the DH. If the ASYE programme was supported by Skills for Care quality assurance and funding processes this will also be stated on the certificate.
- http://www.acone.com.br/?parametr=pedir-citas-online-sos&171=90 Can employers access a list of who has been awarded a certificate?
There is no publicly accessible list of successful candidates. Employers may formally request confirmation of certification for an individual candidate. DBC will provide this information once the request has been verified as authentic and valid. A form on which to make the request is available from DBC.
- How To Get Viagra Prescription in El Monte California Is it possible to have a replacement certificate?
Replacement certificates will be made available for a fee. A formal request must be accompanied by verifiable information including contact details of a relevant person of authority within the employing organisation and date of assessment. For a replacement due to error, the certificate must be returned first before we send a replacement. If the error is due to DBC there will be no fee, however if you make an error on application and do not contact us shortly after,
- online dating profile name suggestions Why is the candidates name different to how it was applied for?
Every candidates HCPC number is checked against the register, DBC use the exact name which matches the HCPC number on the register. For example, if you are still registered in your maiden name but you have applied with your married name, the name on the certificate will be your maiden name as you haven’t changed it on the register. We would advise candidates/ employers to check before they apply if they are unsure of what name they are registered under.
- follow url Where or who will the certificate be sent to?
- source Can I apply by sending in a spreadsheet instead of applying for each individual NQSW?
We will accept spreadsheets with the required information, this will only be accepted if you have more than 10 applicants to upload. We do have a template for you to use to make sure you give us all the information we need for the upload on your behalf.This can be downloaded here.
- source Do you know automatically whether an NQSW has completed there ASYE?
No. For you to receive a certificate after completing the ASYE, the employer must apply for you on the Social Work Resources website.
- rencontres d2x How long will my certificate take to come once it has been requested?
Your certificate can take up to 28 days to arrive. If you would like the process to be as quick as possible I would advise for you to absolutely make sure that your application is completely correct, this will help because we wouldn’t have to make query’s about the application and wait for answers to come back. The 28-day rule will not apply for those who send in spreadsheets, as the 28-day countdown will only begin once DBC have got round to uploading the applications to the website.
- What do you class as sufficient evidence?
A PDF document which includes the NQSW’s full name, your organisational details, logo/letterhead and confirmation of the candidate’s assessment result. For example, a statement of confirmation from the relevant manager / ASYE coordinator that the individual for whom you are requesting a certificate has been assessed as meeting both the relevant capabilities and the requirements of the Knowledge & Skills Statement or a copy of the minutes or agenda of your organisation’s QA panel meeting where the candidates pass was ratified.
Employers – Apply for a certificate