Apply for an Adult ASYE Certificate

Requests must be made by the employer.  No individual certificates will be issued. For employers that have 10 or more NQSW’s to upload please see our spreadsheet.  All fields must be filled out and once completed, please email it to 


For more information please see our About and FAQ pages.

Before applying for your certificates please read our ASYE Privacy Notice

Enter Details Below



Please note – Children and Families Social Work ASYE certificates are now being produced by the Department for Education, all queries and requests for these certificates should be directed to