ASYE Certificates for Adult Social Workers

We issue certificates, on behalf of the Department of Health for social workers who have successfully completed their assessed and supported year in employment (ASYE). The certification will be triggered once the employing agency tells us their newly qualified social workers have been assessed and meet the standard for ASYE. Employers will need to complete the online form to request a certificate.


Adult ASYE Certificates will normally be issued on a monthly basis to the requesting employer. This means that if there are several people who will complete their ASYE programme within the same month, it would be helpful to send a list of all of them at the same time.

If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at:

Social Work Resources

Daisy Bogg Consultancy Ltd
Suite 28, i:Centre, Howard Way.
Newport Pagnell.
Buckinghamshire, MK16 9PY


Telephone: 01908 299445


See also our Frequently Asked Questions for more information